The Riley Club was created to reproduce the key elements for which Riley tables, past and present, are world renowned.
Made in England, the Riley Club combines tradition with contemporary styling, delivering a new generation of table that will fit into any environment.
Designed with the club market in mind, Riley have created a look and style that will enhance any club or indeed grace any billiard room, where budget is more of a focus.
We manufacture this table in England, using the production methods that we have developed continuously over more than 100 years. Attention to detail, quality, precision - the trademarks of an English made Riley table and now available at prices to suit everybody.
Sizes available: 12', 10', 9' and 8'.
• Manufactured from only the finest selected hard woods throughout the table
• West of England Strachan 6811 cloth provided as standard
• Club cut slate as used in top snooker clubs throughout the world
• Highest quality premium slate – laser cut, five piece and 4.5cm thick
• Option: Riley V1 Steel Block Cushions
• Pocket leathers made from hand selected English Cow hide leather
• Premium Riley CAT1 Rubber cushion material for consistent bounce and maximum lifespan
* US Shipping Delivery and Installation:
Kerb side delivery included
Installation to be completed by a Riley UK Fitter.
Table must be in the room where it is to be installed, put to one side, with boxes unopened.
The Fitter will require the assistance of 4 men, for approximately 30mins / 1 hour, to lift the slates into position.
Should you have any further questions in relation to the purchase of any Riley slate bed snooker, pool or billiard table, please contact: