Inspired by nature, crafted with traditional values and delivering a state of the art playing experience, the Riley Ray, designed to mimic the flowing curves of a manta ray, is one of the most stunning tables that we have ever produced - One that will be at home in even the most opulent environment.
Riley design engineers have hand selected the finest hardwoods for the construction of this table, lovingly finished using tailored techniques developed in our workshops. The detail on the table is created with polished Oak or hand finished hardwoods (depending on the colours selected).
The Riley Ray is manufactured in England using production methods that Riley have developed continuously over more than 100 years. The same attention to detail, quality and precision, but combined with cutting edge design that makes this table the perfect choice for the serious player with an eye for contemporary style.
Sizes available: 12‘, 10’, 9’ and 8’
• Manufactured from only the finest Sapele Mahogany and selected hard woods throughout the table. (optional – mahogany construction throughout)
• West of England Strachan 6811 cloth provided as standard
• Club cut slate as used in top snooker clubs throughout the world
• Highest quality Italian slate – laser cut, five piece and 4.5cm thick
• Option: Riley V1 steels for optimum response along the whole length of the cushion
• Pocket leathers made from hand selected English Cow hide leather
• Premium Northern Rubber cushion material for consistent bounce and maximum lifespan
* US Shipping Delivery and Installation:
Kerb side delivery included
Installation to be completed by a Riley UK Fitter.
Table must be in the room where it is to be installed, put to one side, with boxes unopened.
The Fitter will require the assistance of 4 men, for approximately 30mins / 1 hour, to lift the slates into position.
Should you have any further questions in relation to the purchase of any Riley slate bed snooker, pool or billiard table, please contact: